What does remediation mean? Remediation is a term used in building and construction industries. It means removal of contaminants like mold from a host material (such as soil, water, walls, wood, etc.) in order to protect health and property.
Immediate Emergency Service
Service AreaServing Lake Tahoe and the surrounding area ›
Connect with us:
Your one-stop source for inspection and restoration — available 24 hours
When you have water damage or need mold remediation, you can reach Tahoe Mold and Water 24 hours a day.* We serve the Lake Tahoe area and provide restoration and remediation services for facilities that have sustained damage from water, mold or other sources. This includes homes; offices; condominiums/townhomes; schools; medical centers; mixed-use facilities; new construction; and retirement communities.
Tahoe Mold and Water serves as a one-stop, full-service source for mold remediation, water damage repair and other services. You don’t need to call a separate plumber, roofer, carpet installer, or painter. We handle all of it. We even negotiate with insurance companies as needed. Here is an inventory of the services offered by Tahoe Mold and Water:
- Water damage restoration: If you have water damage, it’s important to act quickly.
- Mold remediation: Allergic reactions to mold are common, and reactions can be immediate or delayed.
- Mold inspection: In some cases, you may have hidden mold that is not readily visible.
- Radon testing: The National Cancer Institute reports that radon is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the United States.
- Radon mitigation: The U.S. EPA says some radon reduction systems can reduce levels in your home by up to 99 percent.
- Bear damage restoration: Aside from causing serious property damage, bears pose a threat of biological contamination.
- Lead-safe remodels: Be sure your contractor is certified as a lead-safe renovator.
- General construction: We can handle all aspects of home repair and home construction, from frame to finish.
* An emergency service charge applies to all emergency response calls occurring outside of normal operating hours (7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Monday through Saturday).