With the stay-at-home order, we understand it is impossible for many second homeowners in Tahoe to check in on their homes. For a limited time, we are offering house check-ups. One of our trained technicians will conduct a visual inspection of your home to look for any maintenance or security issues that need to be addressed. The inspector will wear nitrile gloves and booties to protect your property. Our inspections include the following:
Interior living space and Exterior Inspection
- Starting at $125 for up to 3,500 Sq/Ft.
- Inspect driveway, decks, and walkways for damage.
- Inspect roof and any gutters.
- Inspect siding and windows.
- Open Crawlspace Vents (if operable from outside)
- Inspect for inside leaks at plumbing locations.
- Inspect for roof leaks and window leaks.
- Check to make sure heat or AC is applicable is operational and at the desired temperature.
- Check relative humidity in the home.
- Test smoke alarms, change batteries as needed.
- Make sure the refrigerator is operable.
- Check for Rodent or Insect activity.
- Make sure lights are off
- Turn water on or off
- Confirm doors and windows are locked.
- Make sure alarm is operable (if applicable)
Crawlspace and Attic Inspection
- $50 per location, attics, and crawlspaces
- Inspect for animal and insect activity
- Look for leaks
- Inspect for Ground moisture
- Measure Relative Humidity
- Ensure vents are open and unobstructed
- Look for damage
Call today to schedule an appointment, 530-583-6653 (MOLD)