We offer professional cleaning and disinfecting to combat the coronavirus that causes the disease COVID-19. If you suspect that your facility or residence is contaminated, we can help. We provide free evaluations and estimates with work protocols that are customized to your particular situation.
We have been trained on the characteristics of this virus and the proper cleaning techniques by GBAC, the Global Biorisk Advisory Council in addition to The Center for Disease Control (CDC) Guidelines. We utilize Specialty Equipment and Hospital Grade Disinfectants that are designed and registered with EPA to deal specifically with SARS CoV-2, the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
Our approach varies by circumstance, though typically includes the following:
- Hazard and Risk Evaluation to determine work protocol.
- Initial ATP testing of high touch surfaces to determine baseline contamination.
- Set-up Engineering controls to direct airflow with HEPA filtered air scrubbers.
- HEPA Vacuuming and dry dust removal.
- Cleaning visible dirt off of surfaces.
- Wet clean for biofilm removal
- Disinfecting of high touch surfaces
- Second Disinfecting with Cold Fog
- Validation Testing performed in-house or by Independent Indoor Environmental Professional.
- OFFERING EMERGENCY SERVICE!
Call Today to Schedule an Evaluation, 530-583-6653 (MOLD)