Experienced Radon Technician
We are looking for an experienced radon mitigation technician/ supervisor to manage radon system installations. Starting from $22/hr to $26/hr depending on experience, with room to grow. Applicant should:
- Have at least 2 years of experience of full-time experience installing radon systems. We will consider applicants with a strong background in plumbing and/or installing crawlspace encapsulation systems.
- You must have the ability to design and implement a mitigation approach
- Have the desire to do quality work and be able to consistently produce a quality product.
- Be comfortable working on ladders and in crawlspaces.
- Be trustworthy, punctual, and reliable
- Have reliable transportation including a vehicle for winter months
- Be able to communicate effectively to customers and other team members.
- Be able to, or willing to learn to provide post-mitigation testing.
- Have experience directing and supervising team members.
- Be familiar with reading house plans.
We are a fast-growing company that offers an array of services to make people’s homes healthier. Offering water mitigation, mold remediation, fire damage restoration, crawlspace encapsulation, and dewatering systems, as well as radon mitigation. We offer paid sick leave, year-end profit-sharing bonuses, as well as vacation pay.
With the increasing demand for radon mitigation, we are looking to build an experienced crew to focus on our radon business. This position is for the radon team leader. The job duties include:
- Designing and estimating radon systems, and crawlspace encapsulation systems for residential and commercial buildings.
- At times, Overseeing a crew of 2-3 installers.
- Ordering of radon system components
- Educating customers and the community on radon risks and solutions.
- Managing radon projects from start to finish including the installation of radon systems.
- Pre and Post Mitigation testing
Come work with us at an established and fast-growing restoration company with an exceptional reputation located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe. We provide a positive work environment that offers support and training to start or grow your career in the restoration industry. As a valued crew member we offer an array of benefits including:
- Sign-on Bonus of $1,000 after trial period (3 months)
- Health Insurance through United Health with optional packages
- Matching retirement package
- Paid Vacation and sick leave
- Reliable work and hours with overtime often available.
- Company Profit sharing
- Emergency Response Bonuses
- Company vehicle for supervisors
- Fun company outings
- Paid training and certification programs to grow your expertise
- Tool Program to assist with personal tool acquisition
- All safety equipment provided by the employer