Full-Time Entry-Level Restoration Technician
Come work with us at an established and fast-growing restoration company with an exceptional reputation located on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe. We provide a positive work environment that offers support and training to start or grow your career in the restoration industry. As a valued crew member, we offer an array of benefits including:
- Great pay starting between $18-$20 for those without experience, and $22-$30 for those with experience.
- Sign-on Bonus of $1,000 after trial period (3 months)
- Health Insurance through United Health with optional packages
- Matching 401 K retirement package
- Paid Vacation and sick leave
- Reliable work and hours with overtime often available.
- Company Profit sharing
- Emergency Response Bonuses
- Company vehicle for supervisors
- Fun company outings
- Paid training and certification programs to grow your expertise
- Tool Program to assist with personal tool acquisition
- All safety equipment provided by the employer
A restoration technician is responsible for:
- Responding to water damage emergencies
- Performing structural inspections and measurements using an array of instruments
- Moisture extraction
- Setting up and monitoring the drying equipment
- Building contaminants and installing engineering controls
- Performing light demolition
- Structural cleaning and HEPA Vacuuming
- Some experienced technicians will also be trained in Radon Mitigation and be responsible for designing and installing systems.
Applicant requirements include:
- Being self-motivated and able to work unsupervised
- Being Punctual and Dependable
- An active driver’s license and reliable vehicle that can operate in snow conditions
- A cell phone for communications (long term employees and directors have cell phones paid for by the company)
- Must be healthy and able to lift 50 lbs
- Willing to work in attics and crawl spaces
- Willing to adorn Personal Protective Equipment to work in contaminated environments.
- Should speak some English, though not required to be 100% fluent
- OSHA 10 and/or Restoration Certifications a plus!
You will receive on-the-job training and certification in property restoration. Must have a valid driver’s license, a vehicle to get to work, and be willing to learn and earn. OSHA 10 Certification a plus! We provide a positive work environment and treat our crew like family. Certified techs are welcome to apply. Reliable hours and available overtime pay.