Water Damage Consulting/Inspecting
Without the extensive training and tools to do a proper water damage assessment, a customer is often left to rely on the advice of people they just met. This is where we can provide an independent assessment of the property and provide unbiased work scope. Relying on moisture readings for much of our evidence; it is always best to get an assessment as soon as practical.
We believe in working with customers, contractors and adjusters to achieve the goal of smooth restoration of your home. Providing cutting edge techniques for drying and restoring is what we do. Coming in after a job is done wrong is what we try to prevent.
Figure 1 Moisture Reading
We believe in working with customers, contractors, and adjusters to achieve the goal of smooth restoration of damaged property. Providing cutting-edge techniques for drying and restoring is what we do.
Our Independent Inspections Provide:
- Initial documentation of damage and provide a recommended work scope.
- Justify the work scope performed by a customer’s mitigation contractor.
- Provide an opinion on the ability to re-use water impacted components of your home.
- Perform monitoring services during drying.
- Evaluate a project before reconstruction to confirm everything is at goal moisture content and there is no evidence of mold propagation.
- Provide objective cost estimates for mitigation or reconstruction work to increase insurance payouts.
- Customer and Contractor consultations regarding general drying and insurance dealings.
Water Damage Service starting at $175 and up
Call today (530) 583-6653 or send us an e-mail.
After-hours – nonemergency calls will be returned the following business day.